Monday, April 20, 2009

hey~~~all my babe~~it's time to "show off" pics again~~

the pinky sellotape i used....i bought three....two for "back up" n one for my friend...

my favourite anime...the story continues in manga.....this is the latest one...

kobayakawa sena vs panza....both the fastest men in da world....

hiruma and ah gon's new tactic....dragon fly+holy cross...(not dragonfly ok....=.=)

the fat fat line bark....kurita-san

this is the never on a sunday score....

besame mucho....

save a plastic bag can switch fr right hand to left hand....XD....oh ya....today i bought the tesco shopping bag....

stephanie and michelle...waiting for farah to buy her sandals...


my P....quite steady in driving nw....before that i totally had no confident.....

my mom's secret recipe...tomato laksa....use tomatoes instead of asam....she said asam not good for health....

hahaha....my grey lens~~XD

ok...i want to sleep di....oyasumi,minna-san...

1 comment:

  1. hey hey..
    when was tat pic taken?!! -_-+
    lol..

    wow..tomato laksa.. i wanna try le...=p
    and gambateh in ur trumpet playing..=)

    ReplyDelete